You may access the available funds in your account at any time using any of the channels you choose, including your mobile phone and the Internet. While we make every reasonable attempt to provide the services as described in our marketing and educational materials, we offer the services “as is” and without any warranties.
- CoinRemit transactions are only done through the approved agents, banks or any other entity duly registered as a CoinRemit Agent.
- CoinRemit do not offer internet, bundles, credit services that can help to access the application or customer account. Customers are required to provide their own internet connectivity or credit for transactions that requires their mobile carrier charges.
- All payments will be processed in globally approved currencies. For initial launch out, the following currencies will be used to transact. SSP will get automatic conversion capabilities within the system once it gets international acceptance and approval by south Sudan government.
- CoinRemit will send you a message to verify and confirm all transactions effected from your CoinRemit account or performed at an agent; this message may be sent via SMS, email, or another available channel.
- You must authorize your transactions with your secret PIN, which you create when you register, or by such other method as we may prescribe from time to time.
- To manage your money safely there are daily limits on your account. You can increase or reduce these limits by contacting Customer Services, subject to the restrictions placed in terms of this terms and regulations.
Create and add module and component to workin this site ,
set Currency Converter and set side Account Information in add
new menu Currency Converter.
set footer to provide fully details in menu and social pages put in this part ,
set module in side menu to complet details for
-> set facebook with login in over site.
-> Account Information Module in menu
-> All Footer Article set
-> set middle and home main image.
-> Contact With Us Link
-> Currency Converter Module
-> Chake Rate (Currency Calculator).
Merchant means a seller of goods and or services who will accept CoinRemit as payment for these goods and or services.
- When making a payment to a merchant on CoinRemit, you will be required to confirm the transaction. At this time you may also be requested to enter your PIN via IVR to accept the transaction. By entering your PIN to confirm the transaction you agree and confirm that you authorized the transaction. You cannot directly reverse or cancel any payment once it has been approved by you.
- As we are unable to reverse or charge-back any payments made, should you have a dispute with any merchant, you should resolve such disputes with the merchant directly.
Security and Unauthorized Use
- You are responsible for all transactions that take place on your account with your PIN and you indemnify us against any claims made in respect of such transactions.
- If at any time you believe or discover that your PIN has been stolen or compromised, you should contact our Customer Services immediately. We will place your account on hold to prevent any transactions from being carried out as soon as we reasonably can. You will remain responsible for all transactions that occur until your account is put on hold.